- Grant Application Period is OPEN
- Application Release Date: August 27, 2021
- Due Date for Applications: SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN DELAYED UNTIL OCTOBER 29, 2021 – 5:00 PM (MST)
Funding Opportunity Title: Coronavirus Response/Relief Supplemental Appropriation
Description: The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriation funding will provide funding to assist eligible public or non-profit entities in preparing for and responding to the coronavirus. All funded programs MUST have an evidence-based, primary prevention focus.
Anticipated Total Available Funding: $1,300,000.00
- There is no minimum or maximum application amount, rather applicants should request adequate funding to implement the proposed project.
Grant Recipients Notified: Grant applications will begin being reviewed and awarded on a rolling basis starting September 30, 2021. Grant recipients will begin to be notified of awards on October 11, 2021.
Grant Award Period: The start date can be retroactive to July 1, 2021. All funds must be spent by March 1, 2023, the federal end date for these funds.
- Extensions beyond March 1, 2023 will not be offered unless ODP received a federal extension. Please plan on spending all awarded funds by the current federal end date.
Review Process: The Office of Drug Policy, in partnership with the State Epidemiological Outcomes Workgroup (SEOW), is designated as the decision-making body for the distribution of these pass-through grant funds.
Application Submission: Applications must be completed and submitted online at https://portal.neighborlysoftware.com/ODPIDAHO/Participant
Eligible Applicants: To apply for funding under this solicitation, the applicant must be either a state agency, a unit of local government (city or county), a faith-based organization, an Indian Tribal Government, or a non-profit organization. Federal regulations (Section 90.135, HHS) prohibits the awarding of Block Grant funds to any entity other than a public or non-profit entity.
Submit Questions to:
- Marianne King, ODP Administrator
- (208) 854-3043
Additional Application Resources
This funding may not be used for substance abuse treatment.