The Office of Drug Policy (ODP) is offering mini-grant awards for SFY 2023. This funding is to be used by prevention providers seeking funding to provide substance misuse services directly to youth, families and other at-risk individuals of Idaho, and/or community coalitions seeking funding to employ environmental strategies designed to reduce the impact of substance misuse at the community level.
- Application Release Date: October 17, 2022
- Application Due Date: Applications will be reviewed and awarded on a rolling basis.
- Grant Award Period: October 2022-June 30, 2023
- Anticipated Total Funding Available: $200,000.00
- Estimated Number of Awards: 10-20
Applications will be completed and submitted online at: https://form.jotform.com/IdahoODP/fy23-sabg-mini-grant-application
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? Contact Jessie Dexter at firstname.lastname@example.org