Online Training Resources
The Idaho Office of Drug Policy is pleased to provide online courses to support the fulfillment of PFS and SABG grantee Provisional Prevention Specialist (PPS) requirements through our learning management system. Additional online courses to support Certified Prevention Specialist (CPS) requirements and other grantee training needs will be added over the next year. Additionally, the LMS will provide access to register for in-person classes in the near future.
Currently available self-paced courses:
- Substance Abuse Prevention Ethics (4 hours)
- Fundamentals of Prevention (5 hours)
Registration: Go to https://odplms.tovuti.io/ and select the “Register” button in the upper right corner. If your organization is a current recipient of the PFS or SABG funds, use the grantee registration option. All others will use the general registration option. These instructions also provide guidance on accessing online courses, viewing transcripts, and downloading certificates of completion.
If you have any questions regarding the learning management system, please contact Jessie Dexter at email@example.com.
CADCA online training resources: CADCA Library
Recorded ODP Training Webinars
- SABG Provider Call II: Prescription Drug Misuse Prevention Efforts 9-24-2020
- SABG Pre-Application Webinar FY2020
- FY2020 Grantee Introduction Webinar
- Environmental Strategy Implementation: Fidelity Assessment Guidelines
Skill Building Webinars
- Meeting Ninja Warrior
- 5 Tips to Getting Your Legislator’s Attention
- A Data-Driven Mind is the Funder’s Playground
- Opioid Overdose Averted: Naloxone Saves Lives